Thursday, December 20, 2007

Baboosh Baby Launched by Brooke Burke

Brooke Burke
With three little girls at home and another due in the spring, no wonder pregnant actress Brooke Burke feels "like a baby factory." "I feel like I’ve been pregnant my whole life," Burke, 36, tells Mom Logic. "I’m excited about the fourth, but I think this is it!"

Burke’s fourth daughter will be her second with fiancé David Charvet, 35, also the father of Heaven Rain, who turns a year old Jan. 8. Neriah, 7, and Sierra, 5, are her children with ex-husband Garth Fisher. Regarding their "crazy, hippy names,"Burke laughs,"People are wondering what we are going to come up with next."

Brooke Burke recently launched a new online baby store called Baboosh Baby featuring eco-friendly post-partum belly wraps, organic stretch-mark oils and tees and recycled diaper bags. As a Hollywood mom, I’ve met tons of interesting people and had access to the best stylists and designers, as well as the trendiest products. But still, I was unable to find some of the key things I need before, during, and after my three pregnancies. I wanted to give my body its best shot at staying healthy and regaining its shape naturally and quickly. This inspired me to create baboosh.

Baboosh Baby,eco-friendly online store, and reveals that her secret to a svelte post-baby body is a belly wrap called Taut. "You pull it super tight and Velcro it," she says, "It feels good for all of that baby skin.I swear by it."

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP