Monday, December 31, 2007

Bobby Banhart and Tila Tequila Break Up

Tila Tequila
Tila Tequila and Bobby Banhart are over. Tila explains on MTVs New Years special that Bobby Banhart, the winner of "Shot at Love" reality show, broke up with her. He can't handle her busy schedule. Sounds kinda lame to me but what do you expect from a Reality TV show?

It's true that when Tila and Bobby reunited at the Final Round reunion special for the first time since she chose a partner with external genitalia, they seemed genuinely excited to see each other. But love is fleeting, and absence makes the heart grow...hornier. Or something. And I really have to question the longevity of a relationship which was decided partly by how well a person could wolf down a pair of bull's testicles or how much chocolate sauce he could accumulate on his body.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP