Thursday, December 27, 2007

Carmen Bryan Talks About Kelis as a "Step Mom"

Carmen Bryan
Carmen Bryan, rapper Nas' baby's mother and former Jay-Z girlfriend, is causing a stir with an interview she's posted on her Web site. The interview reads like a ploy to generate buzz for an autobiography Bryan is shopping to publishers. She says the book is all about her life and explores "the good, the bad, the super ugly and then some." I'm not sure how interested publishers will be in an autobiography on Bryan's life -- she hasn't generated half the stir that Karrine "Superhead" Steffans has -- but some of the topics on her Web site certainly raise a few eyebrows.

On Kelis as a stepmother: "It's been challenging to say the least. Especially since Kelis doesn't have children. When a person that doesn't have kids enters a relationship with a person that does, there's going to be conflict. They don't always possess the skills necessary to deal with issues that are sensitive to a child, such as new relationships. In the beginning I was no less than supportive of their union. In fact, I told Nas, be good to this girl, don't do her like you did me. However, when I feel that my daughter isn't getting the respect that she deserves, I will step to you. From what I understand, Kelis is very bossy and controlling and that's fine, but no one is going to regulate my daughter!"

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP