Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dani Campbell Takes her shot at love

Dani Campbell
Just when we thought we've seen it all when it comes to reality dating shows — what with Flavor of Love, I Love New York and Rock of Love — along came A Shot of Love With Tila Tequila. The competition, which comes to a close at 9 tonight on MTV, pits a group of lesbians against a group of straight men for a chance at a relationship with bisexual Internet celebrity Tila Tequila.

29-year-old Dani Campbell (pronounced Danny) became a fan favorite as well as one of Ms. Tequila's final picks for her natural, down-to-earth personality. Going into tonight's finale, it's down to her and the remaining male contestant, Bobby Banhart. In spite of whether the firefighter from Florida earns that top spot on Tila's more than 2 million-strong Myspace.com friends list or not, she's keeping her head on, ahem, straight.

"I don't jeopardize my integrity for anything," Campbell said. "I'm happy in my own personal life, and I don't need to be crazy and wild to get attention."

Campbell, who doesn't watch a lot of reality TV, wasn't completely immune to the zany antics. She won a pie-eating contest, chowed down on bull penis and washed a car with her spongy, pink bikini."The most uncomfortable thing for me was that stupid pink, spongy bikini I had to wear," she said. "I would rather eat another plate of (bull penis) before I wear that bikini again."

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 19, 2007 at 12:22 AM  

This picture is NOT Dani Campbell. It is Ryan Sheckler the Pro Skateboarder.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP