Sunday, December 9, 2007

Melissa Joan Hart, Mario Lopez in "Holiday in Handcuffs"

Melissa Joan Hart
Melissa Joan Hart's latest endeavor, Holiday in Handcuffs , is about much more than kidnapping a random good-looking fellow and dragging him to ma's for the holidays however. It is actually humorous, endearing and full of quirky fun. A frazzled waitress named Trudie (Melissa Joan Hart) kidnaps a David Martin (Mario Lopez) and tries to force him to pose as her boyfriend on a Christmas visit to see her parents. Her parents are the over-bearing type, disappointed in everything she has done in life so far.

Holiday in Handcuffs, which is more of a romantic comedy set at Christmas than an actual Christmas film, Hart’s character has a nervous breakdown over the stress of living up to the expectations of her perfect family at the holidays. When her boyfriend dumps her just before she is to leave for the trip home, she kidnaps a customer (Mario Lopez) in the restaurant where she works, and forces him at gunpoint to accompany her and to pretend he is her boyfriend.

Hart talks about her thoughts after viewing it for the first time. "I was really impressed and proud of the movie. I thought it would be hilariously funny, but I didn’t expect it to be as sweet as it is. My harshest critic is my 14 year-old sis who said it was 'up there with Elf' as her fave Christmas movie. That’s huge for me!" We talked more to Hart about the holiday season, her role in Holiday in Handcuffs, and her experiences and traditions during the Christmas season.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP