Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sarah Welch Fell In a Hole

Sarah Welch
Sarah Welch fell in a hole while walking the runway at the Shadang fashion show for Rafi Anteby clothing. There was a martial art exhibit directly before she strutted her stuff. Fashion models are not able to look down while on the catwalk. They keep perfect form, which is why the guy who put his head through the floor should have warned her. “As a runway model you have to keep your head up, you know,” Sarah explained. See the videos.

Sarah's fall left her scraped up. Her foot is bandaged, and she needs stitches.She was on The Bachelor in 2002, but unfortunately got the shaft on that television program too.When she was eliminated from The Bachelor on season 7 in 2002, Sarah said “People hate me because I’m beautiful..It’s a curse as much as a blessing to be pretty….If I had just been a little uglier.”She once appeared on the Tyra Banks show with two other contestants and also acted in an episode of the “The American Experience.”

Sarah Welch Falling Video

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP