Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Veronica Belmont Named Sexiest Geek of 2007

Veronica Belmont
Veronica Belmont was named runner up in Violet Blue’s top ten sexy geeks 2007!Wow! I’m extremely flattered to be on Violet Blue’s list of Top 10 Sexy Geeks of 2007! Violet has put out this list for the past two years, and every year it’s full of wonderfully smart and talented people.

I guess I’m a little biased, because so many of them are my pals!I love that she also used one of my favorite photos of me and Ryan (who was a runner-up on the list, that sexy devil). Well, this certainly made my day!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP