Sunday, January 6, 2008

Gina Carano on American Gladiators

Gina Carano
Gina Carano in a short video showcasing the new american gladiator show. She's known as "Crush" and its too bad they don't preview her as much as they do of any of the other gladiators. For the lead female gladiator, up-and-coming MMA fighter Gina Carano (Crush), maintaining respectability was paramount. "That's why I wasn't sure I was going to do this," says the Muay Thai fighter who hopes to improve her 5-0 record in a February cage match. "These people come from a different world. I'm serious about my fighting career.

Of all of the females, Crush, a soft-spoken, oft-smiling brunette beauty is the one you'd take home to Momma. And Carano doesn't exactly reek of confidence. She signed on "because they're paying me to play games on TV," and although she's an MMA pro, she "never trained with weapons. I showed up the first day, and all of the rest of the girls passed on the joust, so it fell to me."

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP