Sunday, January 20, 2008

Jennifer Tisdale :(Celebrity In Spotlight)

Jennifer Tisdale
Jennifer Kelly Tisdale (born September 18, 1981 in Neptune, New Jersey, U.S.) is an American actress and model.Jennifer's acting credits include main characters in the movies The Hillside Strangler and Dark Ride. She had also a role in the MTV series Undressed. Guest star roles include Clubhouse , Raising Dad, Boston Public and others. She is also in the film Bring It On: In It to Win It as Chelsea.

"My sister has the spotlight. She is the star of the family, but I don't mind at all"" Jennifer had said once. Jennifer recently played the role of a stunt double in The Suite Life Goes Hollywood alongside her sister. She wore a blond wig to make her look like Ashley, when in the show, Ashley's character was imitating Jennifer's. Jennifer currently resides in Los Angeles, California.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP