Thursday, January 3, 2008

Rockin' and Rollin' With Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris and Gena O'Kelley
The martial-arts legend and action-film star appeared before a fire-code-threatened second-floor crowd of the Mississippi Mug and Below the Bluffs Juice Bar, stumping for Republican presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee.And Chuck wasn't taking any guff. "I get my ire up. I would be choking all of them unconscious," Norris said of Huckabee's Republican challengers, especially Mitt Romney, who have hit once front-running Huckabee hard in recent days with a slew of attack ads.

They ask me why I don't run for president. I couldn't. I would have my opponents choked unconscious," Norris said, to a burst of laughter.Norris said his candidate has shown remarkable restraint despite being constantly "punched in the face" with Romney's negative commercials.Dressed in blue jeans and a black turtleneck, Norris looked the part of the silent assassin with the tough-guy reputation he's earned from his roles in movies like "The Delta Force" and his long-running TV show, "Walker, Texas Ranger.

He was joined in Dubuque by his wife, Gena and Huckabee's wife, Janet.Gena O'Kelley and Chuck met in 1997 on a dinner date in Dallas, Texas. At the time of their marriage, Chuck was 58 years old and Gena was 30 years old. After receiving premarital counseling, Gena and Chuck were married on November 28, 1998 at The North Church in Carrolton, Texas, a suburb of Dallas. The ceremony was conducted by Pastor Lawrence Kennedy.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP