Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Angelina Jolie Drug Tape!!

Angelina Jolie
Keep in mind this story comes from the National Enquirer and they have been known to just make crap up to sell magazines. That being said, the big story is that a video that allegedly shows Angelina Jolie snorting and smoking herion before she was famous is being shopped all over town.The Enquirer says the tape’s owner is looking for $70,000 for the tape that looks like it was filmed in the 1990’s, when Angelina would have been in her 20s.

The key part of the tape is Angelina doing heroin. She says, ‘Wow, this is really good smack - not that cheap crap that’s been stepped on.’ Angelina is seen sniffing white lines from a plate, and then as the drug cooks on tinfoil, she deeply sucks in its smoke through a tube.”

The actress has admitted using hard drugs in the past. She once said, “I’ve done coke, heroin, ecstasy, LSD everything. I hate heroin because I’ve been fascinated with it. I’m not immune, but I won’t do it now, at all.” However, video proof could damage her career and reputation as a charity campaigner.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP