Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Anna Faris Nip Slip!!

Anna Faris Nip Slip
Everyone knows Anna Faris has got a great pair of legs… but did you know she’s got an equally great pair of boobs??Well, we got to see some real good Anna Faris cleavage at the 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards the other day. Ya, she’s the same girl who dyed her hair dark for the Scary Movie franchise.The tight black dress she was wearing almost gave off a peak of the huge breasts Anna’s got, when she immediately realised the situation and tugged it back in place. Real disappointment… I know!

Anyways, I must say… she looked damn good in that one-size-smaller dress. I won’t say sexy, but she’s rather cute and looks as funny as she is, at least on the screen.I’ve heard Faris is all set to pose on the cover of Playboy magazine! The issue will coincide with the summer release of The House Bunny, in which she plays a Playmate who has to fend for herself after being thrown out of the Playboy Mansion. The comedy also stars Hugh Hefner.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 1, 2008 at 2:13 AM  

what about the other hef?

http://www.sharenow.com/base/content/8293/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP