Sunday, April 6, 2008

Curvy Chloe Wears A Sarong At Miss England Photoshoot!!

Georgia Horsley &Chloe Marshall
Size 16 teenage beauty queen Chloe Marshall today met her contenders for the annual Miss England competition.The semi-finalists were joined by the current title holder Georgia Horsley for a photo shoot in West London.Posing confidently in a white bikini, sarong and tiara, curvy Chloe stood out among the other size 8 and 10 finalists – for all the right reasons.

The Guildford-born plus-size model weighs 12st 8lb, is 5ft 10in tall and has a 38DD bust.The 17-year-old trainee beautician was the first size 16 to win the Miss Surrey title, qualifying her for the Miss England finals in July. She said: "It's what I was born to do – posing for the camera. And as I keep saying, I love my body.

"People seem desperate to get me to say that I don't, that deep down I'm not happy and would rather be thin, but the fact is I wouldn't change myself at all."Do I have fat days? Of course, but what woman doesn't!"But although she is the average size for a woman, in the age which has seen the rise of the scarily thin size zero model, she certainly stands out.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP