Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Dark Knight Trailer 2

The Dark Knight Batman movie is one of the most anticipated films coming this summer. The movie hype has been the work of some clever marketing. WhySoSerious was the site that launched a game wide hunt for what most were hoping would be a sneak peek at the film. Several cities had specific instructions that led them on a goose chase. They were led to a raffle that left many people walking away with nothing but frustration. A select few did see the 2nd trailer for the next Batman film. Hence the leak.


Check it out now before Warner Brothers swoops in and removes it. Just in case it is removed here is another movie trailer in which I am in love with. I am a slut for Seth Rogan, and the summer film Pineapple Express looks like it is packed with hilarity. I am not a James Franco fan, but this might have redeeming qualities.There is an uncensored version on the site mentioned on the trailer. It is worth taking a peek at.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP