Monday, April 7, 2008

Paris Hilton Launches Shoe Line

Paris Hilton
Paris Hilton’s super-sized shoe line has been in the works for awhile, and she finally launched the shoe line over the weekend in Montreal. The socialite’s goal was to design foot wear that she herself and big-footed girls like her could wear. Paris’ shoe size is a size 11.Paris launched the range of shoes at the Browns Shoes store on Ste-Catherine Street. Hundreds of fans crowded outside for a chance to meet model/actress/spokeswoman/professional partier.

Paris said,“I’m so excited to be in Montreal again, I love Canada. It’s an honour to have my shoe line here. I’m very excited and I’m excited to see all my fans - I saw there’s so many people outside. … I love you all, thank you so much for coming, this is so exciting, and go buy my shoes.”

In other Paris Hilton news, she’s also launching a television show. The TV show will be on MTV. It’s called “Paris Hilton’s My New Best Friend”. Instead of a dating game, it’s a BFF game, where 20 boys and girls will compete to become Paris Hilton’s new best friend. Applications are still being accepted at ParisBFF.com if you dare. Is this really how she’s going about getting friends these days? It appears to me that all she is going to find on television is a kiss ass.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP