Thursday, July 31, 2008

Big Brother 10 Update

Big Brother 10 Update
Although it's a schedule change I definitely wanted, it feels odd to not have the Big Brother 10 live eviction show on tonight. Instead, I'll be watching it tomorrow and I guess I'll watch the dogs on America's Greatest Dog tonight. Maybe I'll pretend Jessie is that bulldog on the show. The schedule change will spread out the events in the house more evenly as long as they change the competitions' actual days, too.

Read on past the jump for how the houseguests are handling the schedule changes and to check out the latest show spoilers.For all of his bravado and calmness when Memphis was freaking out about being called a "Womanizer," Jerry confessed to Keesha that he's never been in a fistfight in his life. Something tells me that Memphis can't claim the same if he's so darn touchy about such a trivial offense. Although the girls (Keesha, April, and Libra) bash Jerry behind his back, they're starting to get very defensive as Jessie continues to taunt, mock, and tease Jerry. Jerry's aware that when the numbers get down, the girls will stick together and he's not in their plans. But, for now, he's a strong ally for the girls.

As the evening went on last night, the houseguests had their first clues that something was amiss for today, normally the day of the live eviction show. Keesha complained to Renny that BB didn't give her the HOH camera. She was really feeling left out. This morning when they got up, they were distressed because BB didn't have the vacuum out for them. Memphis was more concerned about there being no signs of the staff setting up the new HOH comp in the backyard.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP