Thursday, July 3, 2008

Chris Snyder Testicular Fracture Injury

Chris Snyder Testicular Fracture Injury
Chris Snyder suffered a testicular fracture in Monday night’s game. Read more about it and see the video below.Arizona Diamondbacks catcher Chris Snyder has been placed on the 15-day disabled list following an injury he suffered in Monday night’s game. That means he busted a nut. A proper medical explanation goes like this:Testicular rupture or fractured testis refers to a rip or tear in the tunica albuginea resulting in extrusion of the testicular contents.I’m not a guy, but I’m thinking that probably hurt a lot.

At least, all the guys I know groaned when they heard about it. Then they wanted to watch the video over and over again because they are basically sadistic and like seeing someone else in pain. That’s what I figure anyway. Since we live in a world that takes voyeuristic pleasure in watching other people wipe-out, you have to know the video got put on the internet as quickly as possible. That way, Snyder is not only suffering from his busted balls, he’s also suffering the humiliation of having everyone from all over the world watching him get hit repeatedly.



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP