Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Whole Fiasco Between Xiaxue and Dawn Yang

Xiaxue and Dawnyang
When I first read Xiaxue's blog, I thought she was really crude. But somehow, her blog entries are damn addictive and not long enough, I have became a fan (or reader as what she prefers to call it) of her blog.Then I heard about Dawn Yang. Most famous for her good looks and popular blog, as well as a controversy over whether said looks were enhanced by plastic surgery. Initially, I kinda pity her because I know how it is like to be accused by people you don't know and not to say admit for something you have not done?

But as time goes by, more and more photos of DY before she went for plastic surgeries mushroomed over the world wide web. I can't help but to be doubtful of her good looks. But who cares? Girls undergoing knifes are damn common.. I can name you a few local artists who have done something to their face before. Be in minor or major. Seriously, I've been thinking for one for quite some time already. That would be after I get my braces but before getting married. I'm thinking of going for surgery to remove eyebags. I'll tell you guys when so you all can come and laugh at my swelled up face. I'll post up pictures too. BOY! This is gonna be pretty exciting. *bimbotic manner*

Recently XiaXue made an entry defaming DawnYang on her own blog. Talking about free speech? I remembers there was a blog, 'xialanxue.blogspot.com', XiaXue actually made a lawsuit against that blog, and ordered the blog to be close down, because of defaming issues. But what is she doing now? I always believe in retribution, now she got it in return. She always say things about others, and when others said her, she make a big fuss about it.The BUZZ has only just begun for "Arissaluna," (the second front) the girl who some say was the facial features model for the plastic surgery required to transform Dawn Yang.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP