Sunday, August 31, 2008

Amy Jackson Is Miss Teen World 2008

Amy Jackson Is Miss Teen World 2008
Meet Amy Jackson, the British schoolgirl who has taken home the title of Miss Teen World.Amy Jackson, a 16 year old girl from Knowsley Village, England, triumphed over 25 international contestants, and was crowned Miss Teen World 2008. See her beautiful pictures here. This beauty didn’t let the fact that she had already won the Miss Teen Liverpool and Miss Teen Great Britain pageants give her any extra confidence. After all, she was competing against 25 of the most beautiful girls in the world. She told the Liverpool Echo:

‘I was completely shocked to win and so happy. I really thought I had not made the final five. But then I went on to take the title. I made lots of friends during the competition and may now be going to live in Texas for a year to promote the contest.’Amy Jackson won 18 various prizes, which include: a modeling contract in the US, a wardrobe of clothes, cosmetics, shoes and a £10,000 scholarship. The Miss Teen Winner says she may stay in Houston, Texas, where the contest was held, for up to a year to help promote it. She also plans to continue her education, as Amy hopes to go on to a university and study law.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP