Thursday, August 28, 2008

Brooklyn Decker Getting Married To Andy Roddick

hot Brooklyn Decker bikini
It appears as if it is an "all systems go" report for Andy Roddick and Brooklyn Decker's wedding, a report from Life & Style Weekly details this week. "It might be next spring," Andy, 26, told Life & Style at the BNP Paribas Taste of Tennis event in NYC on Aug. 21. "It'll probably be down in Texas; that’s where we spend most of our time."Andy began dating the 21-year-old model in 2007. “It’ll be fun,” he added about the wedding. “It’ll be very small — probably about 20 or 30 people.” But he was cagey when asked how he proposed. “Very carefully,” he said. “It was at night.”

Sports Illustrated supermodel Brooklyn Decker was recently asked how she feels about curses. "I believe in the Madden curse more than I do the Sports Illustrated curse,” she said, according to one report."As far as Brett Favre being on the cover this year," Brooklyn commented, "I don’t know if that’s a good thing or not." I wonder if she has any wedding curse fears or superstitions.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP