Monday, August 25, 2008

Jesse McCartney Covers T-Pain’s “Buy U A Drank”

Jesse McCartney




Jesse McCartney did a cover of T-Pain’s “Buy U A Drank” and it is actually pretty awesome. When I saw the video, I thought it was going to be comical, but I ended up really liking it.Jesse decided to do the cover for Pepsi Smash’s Cover Art. In the beginning of the video, McCartney explains why he chose T-Pain’s “Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin)“ saying he heard it one night before going out and it made him feel good. He says,“It makes you feel good. It’s just got a nasty groove to it.”What better reason to like something? Something interesting I learned about Jesse today that impressed me, McCartney co-wrote the hit song “Bleeding Love” with Ryan Tedder of One Republic.Jesse just began a co-headlining tour with Jordin Sparks to promote his latest album, “Departure.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP