Friday, August 8, 2008

Katie Holmes New Pixie Hair Cut

Katie Holmes



Katie Holmes has a new short haircut. The new Broadway star is sporting a pixie mop haircut, which may be for her character in All My Sons. All My Sons is an Arthur Miller play and it will have preview performances on September 18.

Katie has been setting trends with her haircuts these days. While trendy, I am not sure short hair is the best look for her. She looks so beautiful, not to mention younger, with longer hair. The pixie mop gives eye framing long bangs and a narrowed neck. The haircut is similar to Rhianna’s but with less spunk and style. What are your thoughts on Katie’s pixie cut? Will you be running to your hairdresser with a photo of it this weekend?

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP