Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kristen Bell is Having Fun At the Beach

Kristen Bell  bikini and Dax Shepard


Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard were making out at the beach over the weekend. Well, it’s not so much making out as it was Dax Shepard trying to see how far he could shove his tongue down her throat. He considers that foreplay.I hope this relationship is part of an elaborate joke that I don’t get. Maybe it’s building up to something big. Like, they’ll take a romantic stroll down a pier, alone, and while they admire the vicious waves crashing into the jagged rocks below, Kristen will push Dax in, laugh and gleefully shriek, “You got Punk’d!” That’s when people will finally get to say, “Oooh, I get it now.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP