Friday, August 1, 2008

Miranda Cosgrove ‘Stay My Baby’ Video

Miranda Cosgrove
Miranda Cosgrove, star of “iCarly” has done her very first video and it’s for the song “Stay My Baby.” It’s off the album iCarly – Music from and Inspired by the Hit TV Show .The song is Miranda’s first solo single. Looks like things are moving fast for the 15-year-old. She signed a record deal with Columbia in May, the “iCarly” soundtrack released in June and now she has her first video. I’m not a huge fan of the song, but I hope Cosgrove does her thing. I actually find “iCarly” entertaining to watch.

“Stay My Baby” was directed by Jesse Dylan, who happens to be the son of Bob Dylan. He also had a little help from his daughter Mae Mae. Miranda was in good company as Jesse has worked with Nelly Furtado, Lenny Kravitz and will.i.am in the past. “Stay My Baby” debuts Monday at 6 p.m. (ET), but you can check out an exclusive at People and see a behind the scenes look of the video shoot below.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP