Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Former UFC Champion Tanner Found Dead At 37

Evan Tanner
Former UFC middleweight champion Evan Tanner was found dead on a camping trip in California.While his cause of death is currently unknown, Tanner, 37, was found Monday by an Imperial County police officer in Palo Verde, approximately two and a half hours east of San Diego.According to Deana Epperson, a lifelong friend of the victim, he had contact with various people via text messaging as late as Thursday - he had run out of water and gas for his motorcycle.

Authorities had been unable to locate him for several days. On his blog on August 16th, he wrote the following:"I plan on going so deep into the desert, that any failure of my equipment, could cost me my life," he said. "I've been doing a great deal of research and study. I want to know all I can about where I'm going, and I want to make sure I have the best equipment."Tanner's mix martial arts record was 32- 8, with eight knockouts and 21 submissions.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP