Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Matthew Robinson Is Natasha Bedingfield’s Boyfriend

Natasha Bedingfield
Meet Matthew Robinson, the luck guy who just got engaged to Natasha Bedingfield.Gorgeous British singer Natasha Bedingfield is in a very cheerful mood, as she just announced her engagement to boyfriend, Matt Robinson. Over the weekend Natasha had the chance to show off her diamond engagement ring at Calvin Klein’s 40th anniversary party in New York.

Bedingfield made sure to stop on the red carpet for People magazine where she announced her engagement:‘It just happened. But I am so excited and it happened in New York. And I want to share it with the world.’Little is known about Matt Robinson, as his star status is now on the rise. He has been dating Grammy nominated singer Natasha Bedingfield for two years, and the two are now engaged. When Natasha was asked to reveal a bit more about her soon to be husband, she said:‘What should I say about him? I’m in love! He’s a businessman and really is a good balance for my career because he’s always a solid rock that I just feel very comfortable with, and I feel very loved.’Natasha added that thy have not set a date yet, but they are definitely celebrating.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP