Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Rick Schroder Directing a Sci Fi Movie Hellhounds

Ricky Schroder
"Ricky Schroder has signed to direct Hellhounds, a telefilm that will air next year on Sci Fi Channel.The movie, set in 500 B.C., stars Scott Elrod as Kleitos, a Greek warrior who with his companions fights against the hellhounds of Hades to rescue his bride from the Underworld and bring her back to life. The telefilm, written by Paul A. Birkett, is said to be full of CGI and special effects."

The gig makes a lot of sense for Schroder. He's been slowly building up his directing resume with music videos and the feature Black Cloud. He also has a long history with RHI. They were the ones behind Lonesome Dove. I don't know if it's resentment over the cancellation of Stargate Atlantis, or if I have finally just seen one too many bad movies on Sci Fi Saturday, but I have trouble giving this one the benefit of the doubt. The best thing I can say about it at this point is that it sounds like a better idea than Aztec Rex, but then, that's not saying a whole lot. That said, I'll still probalby end up watching it. I just can't look away from Sci Fi Saturday. So here's hoping Schroder can buck the trend.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP