Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rihanna Performs “Live Your Life” with T.I. at MTV Video Music Awards 2008

T.I. and Rihanna at MTV Video Music Awards 2008
T.I. and Rihanna joined forces for a performance medley at the 25th Annual MTV Video Music Awards.Rihanna heads to DaSilvano Restaurant for late dinner after the “Fashion Rocks” Concert in New York City on Friday night.The 20-year-old Barbadian beauty will be performing “Live Your Life” with T.I. at this year’s MTV Video Music Awards. During the rehearsal, MTV reports that Chris Brown jumped into the mosh pit and waved his arms in the air, pretending to be a crazed fan! After a little moshing, he actually got on stage during the rehearsal and started busting out some dance moves!The 2008 MTV Video Music Awards starts at 9pm EST, with red carpet coverage starting at 8pm EST.See the video here.



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP