Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Deborra-Lee Furness Is Hugh Jackman's Wife

Deborra-Lee Furness and Hugh Jackman
You know the saying - "Behind every great man there's a great woman?" Well this is the case with Deborra-Lee Furness, the wife of Hugh Jackman, who was recently named the "Sexiest Man Alive" by People Magazine.Deborrah-Lee Furness and Hugh Jackman met while on the set of the set of the Australian TV show Correlli in 1996. Jackman said that he was so smitten with Furness he made plans to ask for her hand in marriage three months after they met and started dating.

Deborra-Lee Furness and Hugh Jackman married in April 1996 and adopted two children, Oscar Maximillian, 8, and Ava Eliot, 3.Deborra-Lee Furness is currently filming the movie Blessed.Australia stud Hugh Jackman has been named People magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive 2008.The “X-Men” hunk was reportedly honored to receive the title, though his wife of twelve years, Deborra-Lee Furness, apparently wasn’t all that surprise.

Jackman told People, “[She said] ‘I could’ve told them that years ago!’ And then she said, ‘Obviously, Brad wasn’t available this year.’ And I said, ‘That was a joke, right?’”The father of two kids, Hugh also revealed his interest in marriage came only after meeting his wife. “In my early 20s, I didn’t have a regular girlfriend. I was single and really happy about it. And then when I was 26, I met Deb on [the Australian TV show] Correlli. She was my leading lady. It was just undeniable. I started planning to propose to her at about three months. We are happy. Deb and my kids have been the best things that have ever happened to me, without a doubt.”

Other hotties who made the list? Current 007 Daniel Craig, "Mad Men" lead Jon Hamm, buff bodied "Lipstick Jungle" star Robert Buckley, HSM cutie Zac Efron, "Dirty Sexy Money" rival Blair Underwood, "Gossip Girl's" resident bad boy Ed Westwick, Olympic champ Michael Phelps, "Raising the Bar" legal eagle Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Oscar-winner Javier Bardem, 'Twilight' vamp Robert Pattinson, "Fringe" star Joshua Jackson and soccer superstar David Beckham.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP