Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cate Blanchett Graces Vanity Fair

Cate Blanchett Graces Vanity Fair

Cate Blanchett graces the February 2009 cover of Vanity Fair.Cate Blanchett lends her hottness to the latest cover of Vanity Fair. In the article, she talks about how she tries to distance herself from Hollywood. She says that she doesn’t exist in that world, she merely observes it, and she feels this is made possible by husband Andrew Upton, who is “not with me because of that; I’m not a trophy. He likes the vessel, but he also wants to make sure the vessel is full.”

Speaking of husband Andrew, Cate recounts a story where, after just a few days he looked at her and said “Cate…” and she was sure he was going to propose:“I thought, ‘Oh, god, he’s going to ask me to marry him – and I’m going to have to say yes!’ He didn’t, in fact; he asked me what I wanted for dinner or something like that. But I’d never had that thought before. I thought, This is extraordinary! I’ve never felt this before. What an adventure!”Of their relationship, Andrew, who ended up popping the question after just a few weeks of dating, says they just “clicked,” which he described as both “a relief and a pleasure.”

Helping to distance herself from Hollywood, Cate Blanchett recently signed a three year deal with Australia’s leading theatre company. She said the opportunity to work with husband Andrew presented itself, and she had to take it, explaining that she trains as an actor to be in it for the “long haul.”

The 39 year old mom of three also isn’t ruling out any future babies.“Who knows? Don’t close those doors. The world is very overpopulated, but we do make nice ones. They all look like [my husband Andrew Upton]. To say he has dominant genes would be an understatement.”And, in one of my favorite moments from the article, Cate says that she hasn’t had any plastic surgery, despite still working and having several kids: “Andrew said he’d divorce me if I did anything. When you’ve had children, your body changes; there’s history to it. I like the evolution of that history; I’m fortunate to be with somebody who likes the evolution of that history.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP