Monday, December 22, 2008

Erica Ellyson Myspace On Momma’s Boy!

hot Erica Ellyson Myspace On Momma’s Boy!

Erica Ellyson blogs on her MySpace page about her appearance on NBC’s Momm’as Boys. You may remember Erica Ellyson as the 2008 Penthouse Pet of the year. I think also sometime last year, if I recall she was selected as a Twistys Treat of the Month. She’s pretty cute. I can see why NBC picked her as one of the contestants.Hey yall…. Momma’s Boys, a brand new series from Executive Producer Ryan Seacrest that asks the question, “Who really is the most important woman in a man’s life?” The show premiers December 16, 2008 on NBC so if you wanna see more of me (yes, i’m on the show) and see what is to be a GREAT show, you should def tune in!

Erica Ellyson’s bio on NBC reads:

“Hey y’all! I was born and raised in South Mississippi. I grew up a bit of a tomboy; fishing with my parents, running track, playing golf and softball. After attending community college, I went to architecture school until I received the title of the 2008 Penthouse Pet of the Year. Right now, I’m taking a break from my studies due to my travel demands as a Penthouse Pet. I will go back to school when my year with Penthouse is finished. I like to play golf as much as possible. When not on the course, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends: cooking, eating, and watching football and baseball.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP