Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Love You, Man Starring Paul Rudd

I Love You, Man Starring Paul Rudd
DreamWorks comedy "I Love You, Man," directed by John Hamburg and starring Paul Rudd, Jason Segel and Rashida Jones, will open the 2009 SXSW Film Conference and Festival, which runs March 13-21 in Austin, Texas.

In true SXSW synergy where film, music and new media intersect, Jones' father, legendary music producer Quincy Jones, will serve as keynote speaker for the SXSW Music 2009. Panelists at this year's fest include Todd Haynes and Richard Linklater in conversation together, longtime Stanley Kubrick producer Jan Harlan, as well as a rare appearance by Col Needham, vp of IMDb.com.

DreamWorks has debuted the trailer for Paul Rudd's new comedy I Love You, Man. Starring alongside of Rudd is a dream team of comedians - Andy Samberg, Jason Segel, Thomas Lennon, J.K. Simmons and even Jon Favreau. In I Love You, Man, Rudd meets the girl of his dreams, played by Rashida Jones, and asks her to marry him, but realizes he doesn't have many male friends that would make a Best Man. So he sets out to try and find one. I've already heard great things about this and will always say that anything with Jason Segel is good - so I'm definitely looking forward to it. Plus the trailer is hilarious, too, so why not?

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP