Sunday, December 7, 2008

Kate Hudson Ready For Christmas Celebration

hot Kate Hudson
Kate Hudson is still shopping for Christmas presents. But in tough economic times, the actress says she’s feeling the pressure to cut back on spending – just like everyone else.“I think it’s a really weird time and I think that everyone is feeling it,” the Oscar nominee told reporters Friday at a Los Angeles press conference for her new film, Bride Wars.

Instead of buying expensive gifts, Hudson, 29, says her family relies on handmade presents to save money and to keep things more personal. “We’ve always been pretty crafty anyway,” she says. “We all knit. The girls knit. This year I’m doing these great big knit…well, actually I shouldn’t even talk about it because I can’t say it!”As usual, Hudson will spend the holidays on the slopes in Colorado, with son Ryder, 4, in tow. Ryder started skiing last year, Hudson says, and quickly graduated from the bunny hill.On his first day of lessons (at the same ski school Hudson attended as a child), the actress showed up at the bunny slope to ski with Ryder and let him show her his new skills.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP