Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Lindsay Lohan Reveals She Has a Half-Sister


Lindsay Lohan has a half-sibling, she wrote Wednesday on her MySpace celebrity blog."My father just let my family and [me] know, amongst other [things] that he had another child after my little sister Aliana," Lohan, 22, writes in a post titled "Random Thoughts."She continues: "Or maybe he had it before Aliana?? Either way, he cheated on my mother and that really sucks."

In an e-mail to PEOPLE, Lindsay's father, Michael Lohan, strongly denies his daughter's claim, and said in a separate conversation he believes there is a "99 percent chance" Lohan's MySpace message was actually written by her girlfriend, Samantha Ronson.Noting on MySpace that she's "going through a lot right now," Lindsay grows introspective in her post."I think that people go through a lot in life," she writes. "And the things that we go through, whatever they may be, simply just make us stronger in the long run. That is, if we actually take what it is we have learned from our mistakes and teach ourselves what NOT to do in the future."

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP