Saturday, December 20, 2008

Lisa Rinna To Pose for Playboy

hot Lisa Rinna To Pose for Playboy


Lisa Rinna to bare all in Playboy.Lisa Rinna may be taking it off for an upcoming issue of Playboy. On rumors floating around that this might be true, the 45 year old actress and Dancing with the Stars contestant all but confirmed the news to Extra, saying: “I’m the worst liar on the planet, I can’t lie, so… I think that could be a yes.”Lisa recently admitted what we all already knew, saying that she went too far with the lip plumper Juvéderm. Let’s hope the Playboy pictorial shows that her plastic surgery obsession stopped there. Her recent stint on reality tv competition Dancing with the Stars in 2006 definitely showed that the mom of two has a banging body. Hopefully it’s a natural hot body, and not one that has been messed up by bad plastic surgery and botched liposuction (a la Tara Reid and her lumpy, uneven stomach).

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP