Friday, December 12, 2008

The Middleman : The Palindrome Reversal Palindrome

The Middleman : The Palindrome Reversal Palindrome
"Can't wait to hear this guy's monologue. 'I am the Palindrome. Feel my power. Power my feel. Palindrome the am I.'" --The Middleman.Paul's out and about traveling; I think he's been recruited to the exciting world of temporary employment by the Jolly Fats Wehawkin Temp Agency; so I'm stepping in to cover the first season finale of The Middleman. I'm not even going to consider this as a series finale because it's just too smart and too good to end. ABC Family has yet to make a decision one way or the other about the future of the show, but apparently ratings haven't been great so it's riding the bubble right now.

The fact that they also haven't pulled the plug already means, however, that the network is maybe looking for a reason to bring it back. There's no word yet on a DVD set of the first season, but you have to figure there's one pending. This thing has cult series written all over it, and you just know that its fanatic fans would love to pick up a DVD set chock full of extras.

In tonight's finale, though, we got to look in a mirror to see what it is about each of our cast members that makes them so special. In an obvious, and stated, homage to Star Trek's "Mirror, Mirror" Wendy Watson finds herself trapped in a Bizarro version of our world. Each of the principal characters is revealed to be the polar opposite of their personality on this mirror world.

None more so than the Middleman himself, who's turned into a gun-toting Snake Plissken Middleman for Hire. In fact, Wendy has to hawk the diamond tennis bracelet Tyler gave her (and tell me that's not a sign of his imminent descent into the Fatboy dark side) just to get him to help.

I loved how virtually everyone was sporting those classice Mirror Universe goatees. Hell, I was a little surprised to see Lacey didn't have one. But she did have uncharacteristically on display cleavage. Which I guess was a fan service to the guys for not having Natalie Morales almost naked at all this week. That and having hot Ida in a bikini.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP