Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oprah Winfrey Fat Again

Oprah Winfrey Fat Again
Oprah is complaining again about her weight. It seems she’s gained 40 pounds recently (again). You can read more about it below, see recent photos and watch a video. And hey, it won’t cost you one calorie to do it!Well she’s done it again - no, not Britney, Oprah.Oprah Winfrey says in 2006, she weighed 160 pounds, but now has gained 40 pounds causing her to weigh in at a hefty 200 pounds! And now she says she is mad at herself for letting herself gain the weight yet again. She says she feels like a ‘fat cow!’

Here’s what Oprah has to say in a recent interview:“I’m embarrassed … I can’t believe that after all these years, all the things I know how to do, I’m still talking about my weight. I look at my thinner self and think, ‘How did I let this happen again?’ “Some people might call it a lack of self-control but Oprah thinks one of the problems is her thyroid. (I am holding my tongue. Really.) It seems her thyroid was ‘out-of-balance’ which gave her ‘a fear of working out.’

Back in 1988, she memorably shed 67 pounds to slip into some skinny jeans on national TV. She admits that to be able to do that, she literally starved herself for 4 months on a liquid-protein diet without a morsel of food. Two days after that famous show, her skinny jeans didn’t fit anymore because she had started eating again.

Off and on over the years, her show has been built around her weight. Now, it will be the focus again for upcoming health shows in January with the catalyst being Barack Obama’s inaugural ball and squeezing that figure into something quite special. You can read more about her newest weight loss plans in the new issue of O which will be on newsstands December 16th.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP