Friday, January 2, 2009

Kate Winslet Graces February 2009 Issue of Elle UK

Kate Winslet Graces February 2009 Issue of Elle UK

Kate Winslet graces the cover of the February 2009 issue of Elle UK.Inside the magazine she talks about how she is maintaining her new figure and how she handles criticism.She says that she has slimmed down thanks to Pilates sessions at her home.

On how she is staying in shape: “I’ve actually been this way since I had Joe. I still don’t believe in this craziness for being skinny, but I eat sensibly and I don’t stuff down chocolate biscuits. I don’t go to the gym because I don’t have time but I do Pilates workout DVDs for 20 minutes or more every day at home.”On handling criticism: “I guess I have to admit I do care what people think. I hate people thinking I’m some pretentious fraud.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP