Sunday, January 4, 2009

‘Rock of Love’3 'Rock of Love Bus’ Premieres Tonight

‘Rock of Love’3 'Rock of Love Bus’ Premieres Tonight

The whore parade continues tonight on VH1’s ‘Rock of Love Bus’, the third installment in the ‘Rock of Love’ with Bret Michaels reality series.I’m not sure who is in charge of casting for this show, but I am pretty sure it’s a guy who’s getting blowjobs in exchange for a place on the show.VH1 has always been good at casting high-drama, ultra sluts but this time they have outdone themselves.

Almost all the girls have what seem to be stage names, they all wear stripper shoes and most of them have super-sized implants, and I’m not talking about D-cups either.Let’s meet the super skanks, shall we?
First off, I’m going to make a Spicy Prediction as to who the final three will be. Basically, I am choosing the three that look the least infectious. Remember, these are simply first impressions. I have yet to even hear one of them talk.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP