Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Beyonce Looks Amazing on Cover of Cosmopolitan

Beyonce Looks Amazing on Cover of Cosmopolitan




Beyonce looks amazing on the cover of Cosmopolitan. The self-proclaimed diva also reveals her strict diet secrets in a revealing interview.Beyonce is the cover girl for this month’s issue of Cosmopolitan magazine. The beauty gives quite a revealing interview. Clearly in demand is Beyonce’s diet secrets, which she reveals is eating boring food.

On keeping fit and being told to cut back on food: “I do circuit training and run about two-and-a-half miles every day. When I was in my best shape I got up at 6am, so I’m trying to do that again - but I’m not there yet … I do a lot of things with my trainer, but I don’t enjoy working out … he doesn’t have to fight me [though] as I understand that if I don’t do it, I’m the one who’s going to be on stage, out of shape.

My stylists mentions it when the clothes aren’t fitting anymore! And my mum tells me, yeah … I go through phases. Right now I’m eating veg and drinking water … it’s boring. Usually when I get 5-8lb heavier than my ideal weight, I’ll start eating healthily and make an effort to exercise more. At the moment if I snack it’ll be fruit. Or I have these yogurt-covered almonds. But this is when I’m being good. When I’m being bad, I’m bad. All the way. Burgers, pizzas, French fries, the lot…”

Believe it or not, Beyonce and her diva self has body image issues, as we all do.“I wish my arms and thighs were tighter, and I wish my feet were different. I used to love them until I started dancing around in stilettos … [and] my ears are pointy.”As usual, Beyonce insisted on keeping her marriage and relationship to rapper Jay-Z private. Perhaps that is the secret to a successful Hollywood marriage… At any rate, she did talk about her wedding ring and tattoo, and the idea of having children.

“I usually take it off (the ring) for interviews because I don’t want anyone to write about it. There’s a tattoo underneath [the ring] … It’s of the number four, but the significance is private – it’s between me and my guy.I do eventually want all of that (children) but I’ve seen the reality of having a kid through my nephew, Jules, and I know I’m not ready for it! Although, you know, if something happened … People always say when it’s your kid it’s different.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP