Friday, March 27, 2009

Dylan Ratigan Quits CNBC's "Fast Money"

Dylan Ratigan of CNBC's

Dylan Ratigan, anchor of CNBC’s Fast Money, The Call and Closing Bell, is leaving the network over a reported conflict with Susan Krakower - VP for strategic programming and development who co-created “Fast Money” with Ratigan.

According to Page Six, Ratigan is heard ranting during a taped commercial break last summer.“Don’t ask me to talk about every [bleep]ing e-mail that comes up on the screen. I’m not going to host a [bleep]ing TV show that consists of reading [bleep]ing e-mails to [bleep]ing traders.” He then accuses Krakower of never addressing his concerns in private. “You know what, Susan, I’m in the middle of hosting a show right now, so now is an unwelcome time to hear your voice . . . If you want to pull me off the show, please do,” he roars. “[You are] rude and disrespectful. . . . You lie to me routinely.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP