Monday, March 23, 2009

Regina Lasko is David Letterman's Wife

Regina Lasko is David Letterman's Wife

Regina Lasko and David Letterman have married, confirms Letterman during Monday’s show taped earlier today.Lasko and Letterman have dated for two decades and have one son. The two got married last Thursday but tonight on the Late Show Letterman reportedly made the revelation on national tv.

“I had avoided getting married pretty good for, like, 23 years. I secretly felt that men who were married admired me - like I was the last of the real gunslingers.”Letterman says he headed to court to get married and then the three (Letterman, Lasko and son Harry) got stuck in the mud“So now we think, ‘Well, somebody’ll come. No, nobody comes along. Nobody comes along - it’s Thursday afternoon, who’s coming along, Zorro?

“So I get out of the truck and I walk two miles back to the house into a 50-mile-an-hour wind. It’s not Beverly Hills, it’s Montana, for God’s sakes. And the whole way, I’m thinking, ‘See, smart ass, see, see, you try to get married, this is what happens. See, well, you’ve got nobody to blame but yourself…“So then we get in the car and Harry says, ‘Are we still going into town?’ and I said, ‘Yes, we are,’ and he gets very upset because mom had told him if I wasn’t back in an hour, the deal was off.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP