Monday, April 20, 2009

Kim Kardashian Suffered Sunbrun In Mexico

hot Kim Kardashian Suffered Sunbrun In Mexico
Kim Kardashian was left literally red-faced after she committed the ultimate tanning faux-pas - falling asleep in the sun with her shades on.And as only the biggest sunglasses will do for a Hollywood celebrity, Kim ended up with an embarrassing white mark across her face.The reality TV star enlisted the help of fans on her blog to suggest remedies to soothe her sunburnt skin while on holiday in Mexico.The curvy brunette - who claims she never usually burns - admitted she was subject to taunting from her boyfriend, NFL star Reggie Bush, and his friends, who couldn't help but poke fun at her two-toned hue.

She said: 'I am so sunburned and need help!'I'm in Mexico and I was sunbathing when I fell asleep with my huge Prada butterfly sunglasses on and now look at me! I'm going to have to hide from cameras for days.'My whole body is burned but my face looks the worst because of the glasses. I will never wear sunglasses when sunbathing again!'

'Everyone here is making fun of me! Look at Reggie's teammate and friend Bobby starting with the jokes.'Kim and Reggie have been dating since 2007, after they met at an award show.The 28-year-old was recently horrified to discover an un-airbushed picture of herself on the internet, showing her cellulite after a website carried the wrong shot by mistake.The magazine, Complex, quickly pulled the pre-airbrushed shot and replaced it with the official retouched photo, but not fast enough to prevent it spreading across the internet.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP