Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Carrie Prejean Miss California Nude Pictures Scandal

Carrie Prejean Miss California Nude Pictures
The Carrie Prejean nude photo scandal is huge this morning. Pictures of Miss California have hit the net and are causing quite a controversy for the Miss USA Runner Up.Miss California and Miss USA runner up Carrie Prejean is in the news again today after some racy pictures have hit the net. Now, these photos aren’t that big of a deal – just a girl in pink panties. She even covers her fake boobs. However, people are having an issue with Prejean’s pictures because of her conservative answer on gay marriage. Shouldn’t a girl who lives by the Bible shy away from topless pictures and breast implants? One would think. You can check out the full released set of Carrie Prejean pictures here.

Carrie Prejean has already issued a statement over the pictures chalking it up to modeling. “I am a Christian, and I am a model. Models pose for pictures, including lingerie and swimwear photos. Recently photos taken of me as a teenager have been released surreptitiously to a tabloid Web site that openly mocks me for my Christian faith. I am not perfect, and I will never claim to be. But these attacks on me and others who speak in defense of traditional marriage are intolerant and offensive. While we may not agree on every issue, we should show respect for others’ opinions and not try to silence them through vicious and mean-spirited attacks.”

Miss California cannot seem to keep herself out of the news these days. On top of this photo scandal, it was revealed in the recent weeks that the Miss California USA organization paid for Prejean’s recent breast implant procedure.While these Prejean pictures are not the biggest deal, there are still some more to come, and some of those are reportedly real naked pictures of Carrie.See Carrie Prejean Miss California Nude NSFW photos Here.

,

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP