Friday, May 15, 2009

Cindy Crawford Flaunts Her killer Curves In a Black Bikini

hot Cindy Crawford in sexy Black Bikini
Cindy Crawford Flaunts Her killer Curves In a Black Bikini
Cindy Crawford recently described herself as looking 'pretty good' for her age, but that seems something of an understatement given her latest bikini shoot.The age-defying mother-of-two proved she's still worthy of her supermodel billing at the age of 43 after peeling down to a strappy two-piece in Los Angeles this week.

Cindy looked at completely at ease as she tossed her hair and worked her killer body in front of the camera.She is believed to have been shooting a campaign for the Australian market, and called in her hairstylist Chris McMillan and photographer James White to make sure it was truly picture perfect.Cindy told Allure magazine last month: 'I think I look pretty good for 43, but I don't look the way I did when I was 23.'

But she also assured women she is human after all by admitting she has cellulite: 'I do, and I never said I didn't. I've had two kids and I'm 43, so leave me alone!'The star, ever the professional, managed to put aside her family's personal drama for the photoshoot following a difficult few weeks.Her husband Rande Gerber was accused of sexual harassment earlier this month.

Two former waitresses claim they were fired from a San Diego restaurant owned by Gerber’s company for rejecting the business mogul and manager's advances.Gerber has called the allegations a 'blatant lie' and actor George Clooney has also come to his defence.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP