Friday, May 8, 2009

David Beckham Accused of Cheating On Posh for Mariann Fogarassy

hot Mariann Fogarassy nude fhm photos
Mariann Fogarassy is David Beckham’s model? David is denying reports that he invited this blonde beauty to a private party in Milan, but she is telling another story. Read more about this cheating scandal here, and read a biography on Mariann here.Mariann Fogarassy is David Beckham’s model? According to reports, Mariann says David has been emailing her and invited her to a private party in Milan.“Beckham squeezed my elbow for a moment and smiled. Then I put my business card into his pocket. I knew he must have felt it. And in fact an email arrived today, saying that just in case I’d be in Milan next week, I’m invited to the club’s party. Luckily, I’ll be shooting in Milan next week.”

But a rep for David insists he has never met Mariann, and there is no party in Milan.‘There is no truth in this story. I was there and there was no interaction with this woman at the stadium. There is also no party in Milan. She is seeking publicity.”David himself remained mum on the issue until a French magazine reported that he had been to dinner with the beautiful model.“I do not flirt with other women - I exist only for Victoria. And just for the record Victoria will be in the stand on Sunday to watch me play against Juventus.”

Mariann Fogarassy is a 22 year old Hungarian model. She is quite stunning with wispy blonde hair, blue sparkling eyes, and although her petite measurements are unknown, you can guess by looking at her nude photos. That’s right, this buxom beauty has posed topless or nude for several magazines, including the smoking FHM photos we have posted below. She also posed naked for CKM.Mariann Fogarassy claims that she met David at an AC Milan match in Budapest last week and he has been emailing her ever since.This is David’s second accusation of straying from wife Victoria Beckham. In 2004, former PA Rebecca Loos claimed she had an affair with David.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP