Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Gemma Arterton Flaunts Her Curves In sexy Bikini

Gemma Arterton Flaunts Her Curves In sexy Bikini
Her curves have been the subject of much debate in recent months but Gemma Arterton was more than happy to show them off as she stripped down to a bikini while relaxing by a hotel pool yesterday.The 23-year-old actress looked like she didn’t have a care in the world as she chilled out on a sun lounger while enjoying a day off from shooting Greek epic Clash of the Titans in the Canary Islands.

Dressed in a black two-piece swimsuit with her hair scraped into a messy bun, the smiling actress appeared to be making the most of her brief time off and went for a dip in the pool before lighting a cigarette and pulling out a book.Earlier this year, Gemma revealed her pride in her size ten hourglass shape, following pictures of her sporting signs of a double chin.

It was a far cry from the toned figure she showed in the Bond film Quantum Of Solace, in which she appeared naked with Daniel Craig. But Gemma insisted she was happy with her image and said she would not be slimming for future roles.She added: 'I refuse to conform to this muscly, sinewy look that so many actresses seem to think is attractive. I hate it and I don't think it's very feminine.'I dress like a woman and wear a lot of couture because it's made for real women with curves. I'm a size ten, which I don't think is big.'

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP