Friday, May 1, 2009

Gisele Bundchen, Kate Moss,Claudia Schiffer Strip For V Magazine

hot Kate Moss dons a Maison Martin in sexy swimsuit,bikini for V magazine
Eva Herzigova' topless for V Magazine
Brit rock chick Kate Moss strikes a fierce pose in a jacket made of blonde hair, and an underbust corseted girdle as she leads the women that gave the world the name 'supermodels' back onto the cover of a magazine.They may be a little bit older and wiser, but Kate, Naomi Campbell, and Claudia Schiffer still look as stunning as ever.The 35-year-old is one of six supermodels to be pictured by legendary photographer Mario Testino for special edition front covers of this month's V magazine.

The U.S. fashion bible has issued it's first ever swimwear issue - and instead of hiring just new faces, they opted for a who's who of vintage supermodels all in their thirtiesJoining Kate on covers are Naomi, 38, Eva Herzigova, 36, and Claudia, 38.Amongst the younger models taking part in the edition, which hits newstands on May 6, are Gisele Bundchen, 28, Daria Werbowy, 25, and upcoming model Chanel Iman, 19.Campbell is pictured in a slinky one-piece swimsuit, gold cuffs and bunny ears for the magazine.

But, despite her starring role in the shoot, she recently revealed she is thinking of retiring from the catwalk.'It'll be 25 years next year. In terms of fashion shows, I don't really see myself doing every show everywhere,' the 38-year-old said.I'm a woman and I'd like to be a mother one day.'Campbell recently set up home in Brazil with her Russian property tycoon boyfriend Vladislav Doronin, but admitted she yearns for Britain.'I miss Marks & Spencer. I have to be honest, I just don't like the chocolate as much in America or other places. Britain has the best chocolate,' she told Hello! magazine.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP