Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hugh Hefner May Sell Playboy Empire To Richard Branson

Hugh Hefner with hot Playboy playmates
Hugh Hefner may be selling his Playboy empire to Virgin Media mogul Richard Branson. The company has been hit hard by the economy it seems, so perhaps it will take Virgin to bring profits up.According to several reports, Hugh Hefner may sell Playboy, and in the pool of potential buyers is Virgin Media billionaire Richard Branson. The company had been severely affected by the internet, and probably the economy too, and suffered about $13 million in losses in the first quarter of 2009. Playboy shares hit as low as $1.15.

Hef, who is now 83, is rumored to be thinking in the $300 million range for the Playboy empire.In other Playboy news, Hef’s former girlfriend Kendra Wilkinson is set to marry Hank Baskett at the Playboy mansion on June 27. The Playboy hottie disappointed many when she announced she will no longer pose for Playboy, and is instead thinking about having kids. “I will always love Playboy and I will always love Hef, but I am officially done shooting for Playboy. “It’s time to move on to something new…We’ve been talking about kids a lot. We want to be young parents. I think we’re going to raise amazing kids!”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP