Monday, May 11, 2009

Jessica Simpson Shows off Her Sexy Legs in Daisy Dukes

hot Jessica Simpson Shows off Her Sexy Legs in Daisy Dukes
Just four months ago, Jessica Simpson was lambasted for piling on the pounds after she showed off a curvier figure in an unflattering pair of high-waisted jeans.Determined to prove her critics wrong, the Texan pop star showed off her newly-toned legs in a pair of 'Daisy Dukes' denim hot pants at a concert over the weekend.

Jessica opted for the same pair of shorts she spent months working out to wear as Daisy Duke in the 2005 film version of Dukes of Hazzard.Clearly feeling confident again after the furore over her weight, the 28-year-old performer squeezed into the tiny shorts and wedge heels as she performed at Sea World in San Antonio, Texas on Saturday.Despite being without a record label after the pop-turned-country singer was dropped by Sony Nashville, Jessica is continuing to perform until she decides what music genre to stick with.

In an interview with the latest issue of Vanity Fair magazine, Jessica didn't address the weight issue directly, but did discuss her body image.She said: 'It comes with what I do and I know that every day the media’s going to challenge me, is going to want to bring me down.'But I feel like I’m at such a place that I own myself, and it’s authentic. I own that authentic part of myself, and none of those words are harsh enough to make me believe them.'In January, Jessica hit the headlines when she appeared to be sporting a heavier figure at a concert in Florida.Jessica was thought to have gained 10lb in recent months, despite sister Ashlee claiming her sibling is a size two (UK size six).

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP